Here is the rundown of shows that will be taking place this weekend.
The Alternative Cafe is opening up the group show “Confections”. The show features work by Pilar Alvarez, Sherry DeLorme, Rudy Fig, Miss Kika, Kukula, Fang Ling Lee, Ryan Myers, Arabella Proffer & Danni Shinya Luo
Cerasoli Gallery is opening up three mini shows with work from John Grande, Franziska Klotz & Nick Potter.
Joshua Liner Gallery will open “Love Monster” with new art from Aiko.
Kinsey/Desforges will be hosting “Chasing Castles” featuring new works from Chloe Early and Connor Harrington
Finally the Hyaena Gallery will be co-hosting the Gruesome Art Ghoullery at the Fangoria Weekend of Horrors this April 17-19th. Besides all sorts of killer horror related goodies, the gallery will be featuring works from Clive Barker, Vince Locke, Gris Grimly, Dan Harding, Cam Rackam, Chuck Hodi, Rick “Dienzo” Blanco, Erick De La Vega, Alex Pardee and more. Gris Grimly willalso be releasing a limited edition print called “Zombie Affection” (shown). The print will be signed and numbered in an edition of 30. If they don’t all sell out at the event, they will show up on the artists site.
- Shows this Weekend: Femke Hiemstra, Kieth Weesner & Overdose by Hi-Fructose
- Shows this weekend: Stella Im Hultberg, Amy Crehore & Movers and Shakers
- Shows this weekend: Neo Grotesque, Joshua Petker & Ana Bagayan
- Shows this Weekend: Kathie Olivas, Scars & David Choe
- New print, “Chasing Butterflies” by Joshua Petker