Both of these exhibitions look mind blowing. Both artists mesmerize with their story-telling and painting skills. They are almost visionary in their styles, yet grotesque and surreal overall.
On top of that is a group show entitled Hollow Thoughts: A Skull Show that includes work by Allen Williams, Annita Maslov, Bradley Jay, Charlie Immer, Chris B. Murray, Joshua Harker, Meyoko, Noah Scalin, Patrick Awa, Peter Vattanatham & Fiel Valdez, Scott Scheidly and Travis Louie. It’s so difficult these days to paint or create a skull without being trite…might as well go all out. I’ll never get tired of them. The works in this show are quite impressive.
From all three shows, there are quite a few limited edition prints for sale that you can purchase via Nucleus’s website if you’re nowhere near Los Angeles.
- “Embodiments” by Jeremy Enecio @ Gallery Nucleus
- Rue Morgue Magazine celebrates their 100th issue with “The Nightmare Gallery”
- Mark Ryden’s “The Gay 90′s Old Tyme Art Show” @ Paul Kasmin Gallery
- At The Mountains Of Madness: A Tribute To The Writings Of Lovecraft @ Gallery Nucleus
- Mari Inukai Solo Show at Nucleus Gallery